Building on Annie Young’s vision of creating beautiful makeup looks, our gifted team of professors excels at teaching the artistry of beauty to bring students the latest and most precise makeup techniques.
The courses are designed to empower students with all the practical knowledge and skills they need to develop a rewarding career in beauty. Our dedicated instructors take a hands-on approach, based on a curriculum reflecting current industry trends. All course fees are eligible for a tax credit.
» Makeup 101 Course
Master all the fundamentals of professional make-up with the Annie Young Basic Make-Up 101 course. Designed for those who want to embark on a professional make-up career, this 90-hour course offers the latest makeup techniques and product information, as well as important career-building training. Also provides additional bridal makeup and photography makeup techniques.
Students receive a diploma and are eligible for a tax credit.
- Makeup kit included
- Only 6-8 students per class, for a more personalised learning experience
- Balanced curriculum with theory and practical applications
- First 10 classes, students practice on each other
- Last 13 classes, practical experience is learned on a live model
- Even if you cannot find a model, do not miss a class!
A professional makeup kit is included with the course, a value $1,200
» Makeup 201 Course
The Annie Young Makeup 201 course has been created for experienced make-up artists
This 52-hour curriculum focuses on specialty and advanced techniques
The following topics are explored in this course:
- Theatre makeup
- Film makeup
- Special effects
- Black & white photography
- Makeup for men
- Fashion show makeup
- Glamour session with professional photographer
- All students must bring their own tools
- A model is required from second class onward